PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING METHODS
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA DISSEMINATION
Your data will be processed by duly authorised staff and will be disclosed to companies acting in their capacity as autonomous Controller or Data processor:
- external entities providing in-cloud services;
- technical assistance providers;
- third party service providers.
You may request the full list by writing to the Controller
Your data will not be distributed.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The Website is not intended for use by minors and no data from minors is collected by the Controller. In the event that the Data Controller is aware of the collection of such data (e.g. via the contact form) it will delete it immediately. The Controller will respond to requests for information in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that the person exercising parental responsibility is obliged, in the case of requests for information, to provide us with consent to the collection of the minor’s personal data.
The Data Controller is Gruppo Ceramiche Gresmalt Spa, with registered office via Statale 467,45 – 42013 Casalgrande (Re) Italy. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of its pro tempore Legal Representative
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of European Regulation 2016/679 by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
APPLICATION OF THE POLICY HEREIN
If you have any doubts regarding this Policy, please contact Gruppo Ceramiche Gresmalt Spa by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the data subject
- The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if said data is yet to be recorded, and the disclosure of said data in an intelligible form, as well as to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- The data subject has the right to receive the following information:
- the source of personal data;
- the purposes and processing methods;
- the logic applied in the event processing is carried out by electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the data controller, of the processors and of the appointed representative according to art. 5, para. 2;
- the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative in the country, as data processors or personnel authorised to process personal data.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data;
- the erasure and transformation into anonymous form of any unlawfully processed data or data blocks, including those whose retention is not required in relation to purposes for which data were collected or successively processed;
- certification that operations specified in letters a) and b) have been disclosed, together with their content, to the people to which data has been disclosed or provided, unless this proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected;
- data portability.
- The data subject is entitled to raise a total or partial objection:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the personal data concerning them, even if pertaining to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or making direct sales or for carrying out market surveys or sales communications.